Limitation of liability for internal content
The content of our website has been compiled with meticulous care and to the best of our knowledge. However, we cannot assume any liability for the up-to-datedness, completeness or accuracy of any of the pages.
Pursuant to section 7, para. 1 of the TMG (Telemediengesetz – Tele Media Act by German law), we as service providers are liable for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws. However, pursuant to sections 8 to 10 of the TMG, we as service providers are not under obligation to monitor external information provided or stored on our website. Once we have become aware of a specific infringement of the law, we will immediately remove the content in question. Any liability concerning this matter can only be assumed from the point in time at which the infringement becomes known to us.
Limitation of liability for external links
Our website contains links to the websites of third parties (“external links”). As the content of these websites is not under our control, we cannot assume any liability for such external content. In all cases, the provider of information of the linked websites is liable for the content and accuracy of the information provided. At the point in time when the links were placed, no infringements of the law were recognizable to us. As soon as an infringement of the law becomes known to us, we will immediately remove the link in question.
The content and works published on this website are governed by the copyright laws of Germany. Any duplication, processing, distribution or any form of utilization beyond the scope of copyright law shall require the prior written consent of the author or authors in question.
A visit to our website can result in the storage on our server of information about the access (date, time, page accessed). This does not represent any analysis of personal data (e.g., name, address or e-mail address). If personal data are collected, this only occurs – to the extent possible – with the prior consent of the user of the website. Any forwarding of the data to third parties without the express consent of the user shall not take place.
We would like to expressly point out that the transmission of data via the Internet (e.g., by e-mail) can offer security vulnerabilities. It is therefore impossible to safeguard the data completely against access by third parties. We cannot assume any liability for damages arising because of such security vulnerabilities.
The use by third parties of all published contact details for advertising is expressly excluded. We reserve the right to take legal steps in the case of the unsolicited sending of advertising information; e.g., by means of spam mail.
Data Protection Provisions for “Ratenkauf” by easyCredit
I. “Ratenkauf” Data Protection Provisions
For your order with the retailer you would like to use „Ratenkauf“ by easyCredit from Teambank AG Nürnberg, Beuthener Straße 25, 90471 Nürnberg (hereinafter referred to as TeamBank AG). The retailer shall work together with the TeamBank AG who will help the retailer determine the probability that orderly payment will be made. In order to carry out this risk assessment, the retailer is required to transfer your customer data to the Teambank AG.
To carry out the risk assessment the TeamBank AG requires your consent to transfer selected data to credit agencies and other cooperation partners.
Data will only be transferred with your expressed agreement in a separate declaration of consent. The declaration of consent is entirely voluntary. Please understand however that without this declaration you will not be able to use “Ratenkauf”.
1. Data Transfer from the Retailer to the TeamBank AG Data will be transferred from the retailer to the TeamBank AG providing you have given the retailer your consent. This shall include personal data, contact data and data concerning current and past orders.
2. Collection of Credit Worthiness and Risk Information through the Teambank AG Providing that you give the Teambank AG your consent, credit worthiness and risk information shall be collected from credit agencies and further cooperation partners.
The credit worthiness data is concerned with information which provides an insight into your credit worthiness such as for example, information about receivables with an enforcement judgement against you, and other credit worthiness information insofar as this usage is in accordance with the relevant data protection regulations.
In order to prevent fraud, risk information shall be obtained from cooperation partners. The cooperation partner will collect and process data using cookies and other tracking technology to identify the device of the website visitor and further data concerning the usage of the website.
3. Assignment of receivables to the TeamBank AG The receivables accrued through the use of „Ratenkauf“ shall be assigned from the retailer to the TeamBank AG in the form of an ongoing factoring agreement. The TeamBank AG shall process and use your customer data where necessary to assert and enforce the assigned receivables.
4. Your right to revocation, information, amendment, blocking and deletion You may revoke the contract at any time with future effect. Furthermore you are entitled to information, amendment, blocking, and the deletion of your personal data. Please direct your requests to the retailer’s address shown on their website.
Concerning data stored with credit agencies, the relevant information can be obtained from the respective credit agency:
- Creditreform Boniversum GmbH, Hellersbergstr. 11, 41460 Neuss
- SCHUFA Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65201 Wiesbaden
- Infoscore Consumer Data GmbH, Rheinstraße 99, 76532 Baden-Baden
Additionally we would draw your attention to the data protection provisions of the retailer.