Shipping & Payment
A shipment of the goods is by default only possible to the countries listed below. Depending on the size of your order, the goods will be shipped by UPS, DHL or a forwarding agency.
We ship free of charge to the countries listed below.
If you wish to have your order shipped to another country, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com before you order. Please name the item with the quantity and the delivery address with the country and the corresponding postal code. We will then inform you shortly if we can ship to the desired country and - if a delivery to the desired delivery address is possible - we will inform you about the shipping costs, because we have to ask our shipping partner about the shipping options and costs in advance.
We deliver to the following countries:
- Great Britain
- Czech Republic
- United States of America (USA)
You can pay via PayPal, credit card, Shop Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Sofortüberweisung, Klarna Rechnung, Klarna Sofort bezahlen, eps-Überweisung, Ideal or Bancontact.
In cooperation with Klarna Bank AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options. The payment is always made to Klarna:
- Invoice: The payment period is 14 days from the date of dispatch of the goods/tickets/ or, in the case of other services, from the date the service is made available. The invoice conditions for purchase on account for deliveries to Germany can be found at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/invoice?fee=0 and for deliveries to Austria at https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_at/invoice?fee=0.
- Ratenkauf (Installment purchase, only available in Germany): Klarna's financing service allows you to pay for your purchase flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least 6.95 EUR) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the checkout. The installment payment is due at the end of each month after Klarna has sent you a monthly invoice. For more information on installment purchase including the General Terms and Conditions and the European Standard Consumer Credit Information, please visit: https://cdn.klarna.com/1.0/shared/content/legal/terms/EID/de_de/account
- Sofort: Your account will be debited immediately after placing the order.
- Direct debit: The direct debit is made after the goods have been shipped. You will be informed about the time by e-mail. (Please list only those payment methods that are offered by you).
We answer all your questions!
+49 931 78498799 // firstname.lastname@example.org